Accreditation – Coach Training
We have been successful in the rigorous process of becoming an ILM accredited centre and have launched our Expert Internal Coach programme, based on our experience of delivering Executive & Life Coaching programmes over the last 10 years.
We are excited about this programme because it enables managers to not only deliver an internal coaching service, but also facilitate action learning sets and group discussions focused on navigating the constant change that we find ourselves facing.
Expert Internal Coach programme (ILM Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring) Depth, connection, practice
Do you want to:
- support and challenge your colleagues to navigate change and improve their performance?
- unlock the potential within teams?
- achieve a degree level coaching qualification?
This interactive and high practical programme will focus on helping you develop heightened coaching and facilitation techniques to support your colleagues through the provision of: one to one coaching, team coaching and the facilitation of action learning sets.
The programme is designed to equip you with a solid foundation in core coaching skills, aimed at increasing your knowledge and confidence in order to create an internal team of coaches that can provide a confident, credible, ethical and professional coaching service to support improved performance, change and leadership development.
The programme provides:
- Deeper understanding of coaching theories and tools for applying coaching in the workplace.
- A framework for ongoing reflective practice and professional development.
- A toolkit of coaching approaches and models to tackle any coaching conversation, including the Reflexion coaching model and models of change.
- Step-by-step approach and tool kit to effectively manage the establishment of an active organisational coaching culture.
- Coaches with the templates they need to set up and deliver an effective internal coaching service.
Typical programme Schedule
This programme is accredited through the Institute of Leadership and Management. All who register for the programme receive ILM Studying membership for 6 months, this is an online resource with tools designed to help you succeed.
- The programme can also be delivered in house with a minimum cohort of six participants.
- We also deliver it in 2.5 hour online sessions for those who prefer distance learning
- Please contact us for further information or to apply Jenny@reflexion-uk.co.uk