Psychometric Testing / 360 Feedback
The psychometric instruments that we employ are mainly personality and 360 degree questionnaires. We have found that increasing your individual, team and organisation awareness is important in order to understand your preferences for:
- managing and leading
- how you work as a team member
- and how you respond to change
This can help you adapt and flex your approach, identify your strengths and developments needs and appreciate others differences more easily.
We ensure that personality and 360 feedback questionnaires are correctly administered and that feedback is scheduled with the client so that the responses are not misinterpreted and an action plan based on the results can be co-created.
Psychometric assessment can be a perfect starting point for 121 coaching and also team building workshops.
How does it work?
1. Decide on the specific purpose of the development.
2. Complete the personality questionnaire online.
3. Hold a feedback session
4. Give results from the questionnaire and ask if the respondent agrees with them.
5. Decide on ‘best-fit type’ based on the results of the questionnaire and on self-
6. Use the results to understand self and others in the workplace or elsewhere.
Uses for psychometric testing instruments include:
- Management development
- Career guidance
- Developing leadership potential
- Developing effective teams
- Managing change
- Improving communication and teaching methods
- Problem solving
- Counselling and resolving conflict
- Recruitment and selection
- Retention strategies
- Team analysis
- Employee succession planning
- Coaching and improving communication
- Incorporating HR within overall business strategy
- Stress and career management
- Benchmarking jobs and roles
- Improving customer care
- Goal setting and achieving objectives
- Improving interpersonal relationships
- Structured interviewing
- Creating self-awareness